“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people, who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Qualities of successful people include:
- Embracing change can be very stressful. As quickly as the world changes we need to be on top of new technology.
- Join networking groups and discuss ideas.
- Take responsibility for failures and use them as a learning experience.
- Give credit where credit is due.
- Wanting people to succeed even if it means moving on.
- Continuous learning is the key to continuing to grow in every aspect -- personal and professional.
- Offer others help, this is a great way to make people feel good towards you, and makes people more inclined to help you.
- Take a chance and ask for what you want. "Embrace the fear of no; then ask for the yes."